PDA

View Full Version : Avanir Pharmaceuticals (AVNR)

Adoraninel
05-29-2016,
House of PAIN here!!!!!

anyone herd anything else on this after Cramer gave his approval on it last month.

it has just been a sled ride down hill

afojagipugja
05-30-2016,
Yeah, kind of like PPDI which has progressively gone down after he mentioned the stock http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

Ohh well, I'll just sit on it and hope something happens.

Cheers

adriennexo3
05-30-2016,
Cramer is awful vis-a-vis "drugs"

He needs to work on his staff doing drugs

This list would be worse were it not for the beating the tech sector is taking at this writing:
http://madmoney.thestreet.com/index.cfm?page=picklists&list=4

When tech stock come back into favor, take a fresh look at his worse picks and see the # of awful drug picks

affegmeni
05-31-2016,
skiidaddy, that's one ugly chart for AVNR, I would get out as quickly as possible and take my losses. I don't have a lot of data for this OTC and some might argue that you should wait since its at an all-time-low or even average down. I would exit the position soon. Unless they have some good news coming out soon (like a new drug or something).

agemuwoy
06-01-2016,
Well actually AVNR isn't quite at its all-time low yet. The stock went through a rev-split on the 18th of January. It was worth approximately $3.75 if I remember correctly. Effectively quadrupling it to about $15 or so. What interests me though is the stock started on its downhill run on great news. Their new brainchild, Nuerodex, which is the only drug of it's kind and expected to rake in millions because of exclusive patents, was granted FDA priority review meaning it will hit the market - on a favorable reply of course - faster than most other drugs would. According to the annual report, they decided on the rev-split to make the stock more appealing to the common investor with a higer price. Alot of good that's doing them now. Soon it will be back to square one with 1/4 less overall shares.