PDA

View Full Version : GSPG - Goldspring Inc.

Aarroncikk
04-28-2016,
Goldspring, Inc. (Goldspring) is a North American precious metals mining company focused in Nevada, with land holding in the Comstock Gold-Silver District of Nevada. The Company is engaged in an exploration program of the Hartford Deposit. As of December 31, 2008, the Company had drilled 130 holes at the Lucerne/Hartford Complex at its Comstock Project. The Company intends to continue the exploration drilling program. The Company’s Comstock exploration activities include open pit gold and silver test mining.

abidicefajoj
04-29-2016,
I read your all in..... posting about this stock on other boards.

AcanibamNoica
04-30-2016,
Yep I am very confident on this stock.

Abnormal Returns
05-01-2016,
Fridays are usually sell-off days with low volume but GSPG was over 20M volume yesterday which is about 6M more than average. If not for somebody selling 3700 shares ($36.26) at the end of the day we would have closed at .0105 for a nice 7.14% profit for the day. We are oversold and the sellers cannot sell anymore as buyers are about to take over. As this happens, momentum will carry us over the .012 resistance and into new highs. I am all in with GSPG and I am confident you will all be pleased with GSPG this week.

acicheSmoorce
05-02-2016,
Hope everyone has had a chance to read over my technical analysis of GSPG. Things look great for a nice run this week.