PDA

View Full Version : My daytrade picks for the week beginning

acusoDola
04-30-2016,
<article>
These are stockpicks for this morning's daytrading that I sent my subscribers last nite.

For the 6 months ended 12/31/08 about 67% of the picks making entry were profitable (see my earlier post yesterday)

To get these emailed the nite before the open instead of well into the morning, email me for your 1 week free trial.
nk@simpletrades.net (nk@simpletrades.net)

ACM Short 32.24
Buy to Cover 31.88
GLW Short 9.95
Buy to Cover 9.78
MYL Buy 10.11
Target 10.32

So far this morning, ACM opened just above my entry target then plunged about 1.40. I dont recommend trading at least the first minute, but its still nice to see my numbers hit.
MYL, however, gapped the opposite direction and never looked back at least as of the first 25 minutes.
GLW is still pushing lower and hopefully will make its entry with some market help.
</article>

afficamayosse
05-01-2016,
These are stockpicks for this morning's Tuesday Jan 6 daytrading that I sent my subscribers last nite.

To get these emailed the nite before the open instead of well into the morning, email me.

adykovqdit
05-02-2016,
UTIW finally did what it should and now with some market help, TIE will reach 9.25 or better, too. Yesterday, nothing filled but nothing failed after an entry either. If TIE gets back to 9.44 it will be an exit.

agemuwoy
05-03-2016,
I exited 1/2 of my 5000 shares of GLW today at $11.46! Bought in at 9.15http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png went up to 11.59...o'well, I can never pick the top:cool2: