PDA

View Full Version : Rashke/Williams et al futures method

MicheleVets
04-25-2016,
Rashke/Williams et al futures method
This thread will explain a well known simple method used on futures indexes.
Trading futures is a tough game- especially short-term -and it takes a lot more than having a couple of indicators on a 1 minute chart. In other words I am not in any way recommending anyone use this method.
The reason I am giving it here is that a scam (in my opinion) targeting trade2win members is selling this system for 55quid a shot .

More next post.

Edited by Frugi for possible breach of copyright. You cannot buy a system and then disclose it in the public domain.
Last edited by roberk; Feb 26, 2005 at 6:25am.

ModestoLuc
04-27-2016,
It did notice that some of the people who bought the e-book would say that the method works but they don't trade it all the time. This might be because the spread bet companies base their quotes on the futures and near the open, they are quite often a long way from the cash price. This makes trading this a bit tricky with spread bets. At least with futures, you get what you see on the chart. It looks good on cash charts but a lot of the time the price on the chart is not possible to trade.

Miltonjah
04-27-2016,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edster
Thanks very much.
Now where do I send my ?55 to?!

To the guy on the other end of ypur first trade

( only joking )

Mitchel
04-27-2016,
Quote:
Originally Posted by roberk
The reason I am giving it here is that a scam targeting trade2win members is selling this system for 55quid a shot .
Scam or trading method which you just don't like.

What is your definition of a Scam?

I like a number of others, am aware of the book you are targeting and I just wonder why you seek to trash it?

The method does appear to work on a pretty consistent basis, so why put people off the book and write 'not so pleasant' comments about this method and the book's author?

I personally choose not to trade it as it doesn't fit my style or time for trading, but a scalper could utilise it just fine as far as I can see.

monterzxyk
04-29-2016,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardhill
Scam or trading method which you just don't like.

What is your definition of a Scam?

I see.
1. Read my posts on another thread.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/show...t=13771&page=4
I bought the 'book' becuase it had a NO QUIBBLES money back guarantee. After asking for my money back I found there were in fact many quibbles . So many that it appears it is almost impossible to get your money back.
I was told when I asked for a refund that TRADE2WIN members had given it glowing reports (subtext - who are you to ask for your money back, when the real pros like it).
The deal apparently was I had to use it for 60 days and then PROVE to them that it didn't perform. The thing is I am a trader- I already fade opening ranges- so I know when I want to be in, and when I want to stay out. Trying to use a modification of a system that 90% of scalpers in the world have been using for a 100 years just so I might be able to get 55quid back is a waste of my time .
If I had used any of my own skills to put in some discretion they would no doubt say - SORRY, you changed our system, no refund.