PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Beta Readers for My Book on Brand Identity

Dustinwem
04-26-2016,
I'm a first time author with my self-published book due out on Amazon on May 20. While the bulk of the content is complete at about 65,000 words, I really need some extra eyes to help me figure out what is working and what isn't, and to make sure the only thing flows the way I want it to.

Would anyone interested in the subject want to take a look at my rough draft and help with my creative process? I'll be happy to credit you in the book for your contribution. Also, you'll probably learn some valuable things about small business branding and sales. The book is called Brand Identity Breakthrough: How to Uncover Your Hidden Brand Message and Make Premier Clients Choose You.

Gregory Diehl
www.brandidentitybreakthrough.com

egoqenobamo
04-28-2016,
Hi Gregory,
I'd be happy to look at it for you. I read quite a bit, nearly all non-fiction, and have great appreciation for things that flow, especially without typos. You can e-mail it in pdf if you'd like, or let me know if you need to send it in another format.

I look forward to helping you. Let me know.

Robert Heider

Elbersn
04-30-2016,
Awesome, Robert. Can you send me an email at livefreeretiree@gmail.com ? I'll give you access to the Google Doc.