PDA

View Full Version : Trading the 5 min charts

Jfuyaeeq
04-14-2016,
I thought I would start a fresh thread for this system I have been practicing with. I am finding consistent success, and I want a clean thread with one strategy. Zombie Zone was the old me. I wanted to commit to something, but I just was not done exploring all the strategies out there.
I am set on this strategy presented here.
I cannot take credit for creating it. It is explained on this website. http://www.realbinaryoptionsreviews.com/strategies/5-minute-trading-strategy

You may have to create a profile, but that is free. I AM NOT affiliated with this guy in any way. I just want to give credit where it is due.

It will be fairly simple to see my chart set ups if you watch the video, or not. I am using standard settings bollinger bands and stochastics on freestockcharts. 1 min charts, and trading 5 min contracts.

Here are two winners from today...

JosephRift
04-17-2016,
I had 1 win and 1 loss today. The loss happened because I jumped in one candle too soon when I was timing the end of the uptrend. I did not wait for the fast stoch line to cross and separate from the slow one. The verticle line is the expired candle, and you can see the huge red candle right after that. Here is the loser picture....

http://spotware.ctrader.com/c/S7bwn

Jooopslix
04-17-2016,
August 2014
Sorry, here is the chart...

? Share on Facebook
bo_brown
bo_brown Posts: 549 ✭✭
August 2014
Here is the itm...

JuanitaHina
04-19-2016,
I have been trading with a free bonus from beeoptions. I had a trade close ITM tonight, at 135.954. Entry was at 135.958. Timer hit zero, I then watched a good two seconds go by, and they closed me OTM at 135.963.
I contacted live chat to see if they reverse it. Who knows. I still have Marketsworld as my go to broker.

Check out my chart. Again, one candle later, and there would be NO controversy. The down arrow is entry, up arrow is exit..

I traded at the close above the BB, according to the video strategy rules. I have been noticing if I wait for separation of the fast stoch line to drop under the slow one, the trend change is more developed. I will keep watching and practicing.
? Share on Facebook
bo_brown
bo_brown Posts: 549 ✭✭
August 2014
Here is a cleaner win from this morning...

KarmokDab
04-19-2016,
August 2014 edited August 2014
2 itms, 1 otm...

Here is the OTM. I entered where previous resistance held price in check. But not this time, the bulls marched on up...

Have a nice weekend everyone...