PDA

View Full Version : How Would You Get $10,000 in 30 Days?

Edwarddids
04-18-2016,
Get a job selling cars. A good businessman can make 10 grand in their first month. Plus it gets you moving and in a business mindset.

egointgj47
04-19-2016,
Spoonman said: ↑
Get a job selling cars. A good businessman can make 10 grand in their first month. Plus it gets you moving and in a business mindset.
Dealerships will hire just about anyone with a neat appearance, no experience needed.

EmmaLeighGo
04-20-2016,
Spoonman said: ↑
Dealerships will hire just about anyone with a neat appearance, no experience needed.
are dealerships generally commission only? or are they wage + commission?

ElberPt
04-20-2016,
Longo said: ↑
You're sent back in time to before you started your business. You still have all of your memories though. Just no acquaintances, friends, or business partners that helped you get to where you were. What would you do to get $10,000 in the next 30 days?
I would either bet all of my money on a major sporting event or play the lottery (since I would already know what would happen).

Then, I would invest all of those winnings into a stock that I knew was going to take off.

Then, I would return to present day. Now, as a multimillionaire/billionaire, I would pay someone to invent a time machine and do this multiple times to become the richest man in the world.

eoetewxa30
04-22-2016,
Bet on the Panthers 14 times in a row, going bigger every time