PDA

View Full Version : I pulled the trigger.

cmuznnxz79
04-16-2016,
After a year of sitting on my butt trading stocks and being content with profits, I finally decided to step out of my comfort zone and diversify my income. My product is related to stocks, and I'm not afraid to tell you guys what it is because the product will sell if people like my teachings or not.

I created a YouTube channel a couple of days ago to create free content so consumers will get a sneak peak into my brain and see how I analyze the stock market. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-IbFuJ4XlqWoe9bvanP4Q

My plan is to build a following from YouTube, and sell my product to my subscribers.

My product is a video library of ALL of my trades. They'll see my entries and exits, and they'll hear my thoughts on the trade. They'll see what I could have done better, and what mistakes I made. That's why I built the YouTube page with free content, so I can build a reputation before forcing my product down others throats when I'm not credible. I will also add 2-3 videos a week, and host webinars for folks that have purchased my product, and from there hopefully grow a small community. https://lidnag.myshopify.com/

daauduol98
04-17-2016,
I am selling this for $250 flat, which I believe is a steal compared to other services, that charge at least $197 per MONTH. To me, it is not all about the money, but it is about creating jobs. I have been fortunate enough to learn how to work from home, and I want to pass that knowledge on. If I provide genuine value, I know the money will follow.

A problem I am running into right now is finding a place to store my videos. I'm posting on Upwork for any freelancers that want to create a script or a website that will redirect my customers directly to the library, which will only be viewable by paying customers. Once I have a place to store the videos that are taking up space on my computer, I will be able to rest easy.

If you do watch my video, please excuse my nervousness. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone, but the more I practice the fast I will ease into. Also I am working with a graphic designer to create a nicer looking banner.

I will be posting my updates every couple of days. Wish me luck guys.

-Simon

SimonGhandil, May 19, 2016 #1
DWX, Charmander, amp0193 and 10 others like this.

Tags: Progress

Daniellgope
04-17-2016,
I just had an idea & if it works out, that will be a huge weight taken off of my chest.

I can experiment with Dropbox. I can grind out the videos of the trades I have now, put all of those videos in one dropbox folder and email them to customers. Then once I add more videos daily, I can send those videos in a separate email to existing customers, and send everything as a bundle to new customers.

Each video is about 15-20 minutes long, so I'm going to get started tonight.

Do you guys think 15-20 minutes is too long to talk about 3 trades? You guys let me know.

Darylkn
04-20-2016,
Some people go to Stocktwits and post their video there on, just find a niche and creative way to put your content out there. With uploading videos on youtube alone you won't cut it.

I know you are just beginning but if you just make the program go full screen it already looks better, and maybe get a better youtube header, other than that keep going :)