PDA

View Full Version : Please post your Grieviences here!

bobbyfd60
05-19-2016,
Welcome to the new General Investors Grieviences forum.

If you have any grouse or grieviences against any intermediateries related to the Indian Capital markets please post them in this forum.

Please remember that this forum is not aplace to vent your anger.

boortigitramn
05-21-2016,
Sir,
I applied for 700 Bharati Shipyard equity shares but haven't received refund after allotment.
Please let me know how to approach the concerned authrities to initiate the refund.
Thanks.

Breetaallor
05-22-2016,
sir ihave shares of DIVIYA CHEMICALS.WILL U PLS LET ME KNOW THE STSTUS OF THIS CO.!IT IS NOT LISTING NOW. IS THERE NAME CHANGE OR ANY THING ELS?I WILL BE THANKFUL TO U.
WITH REGARDS,
SHRIPAD

Brandongus
05-23-2016,
sir if any co. delists its shares from all stock markets. what will the fate of share- holder who dont want to offer his shares for a small amount co. offering . sir is it a fair game that we stand by them in rainy days but in spring they kill us. if you like you can ans. on my mail. awearfashion@yahoo.co.in thanks.

BrendyIps
05-24-2016,
I had applied for the Punjab National Bank IPO for 120 shares bearing the application number 25611605. I was allotted 34 shares and but I have not yet received the balance money of Rs.33540/-. Inspite of me sending many mails to MCS Limited(both Mumbai and Delhi Office) nothing has happened. Can you please help me out on this. I am very badly in need of money.