PDA

View Full Version : EASIEST to use online trading company for beginners ??

dumVundaKaW
03-29-2016,
Hey all, new guy here. I'm just getting into all of this and i'm trying to find an online trading company that is very easy and simple to use for someone who has absolutely NO knowledge of buying and selling Stock shares. All i'm interested in is buying shares and being able to sell them at any time i choose online, something that's quick and simple. Any help would be well appreciated.

ecetibajoo
03-31-2016,
SCottrade. If you have a branch office close by, even better. They can help website details and provide you some basic knowledge. $7 a pop and gainskeeper makes transactions easy to access. Had E-trade, like Scottrade.

efefeekuur
03-31-2016,
if you are new here, take a look at the other posts before creating a new one. there are posts similar to yours on page 1.

ejleropuk
04-01-2016,
Doesn't Scottrade limit after hours access (A/H trading closes at 8pm est, not 6pm) and hold your money up for days, so you can't make another trade, right away? If so, I think it bears mentioning, when recommending to others. I do not have those limitations with mine.

emaivenek
04-02-2016,
Thanks for that info Luc1Grunt. I went to the site and was wondering if you had to pay the $500 deposit when you go through the "Get Started Apply Now" process or do you pay at a later time when you decide to?