PDA

View Full Version : Bedtime Trader

DalFemi
03-19-2016,
Hi
I'm fairly new to this site and still finding my way around. I have searched diligently [I think] but cannot find any trace of a system, Bedtime Trader, being marketed through a publication Forex Round-Up. It involves trading at the close of US markets, by pre-programmed software analysis.
Anyone any info/experience of it please?

dbrysgbs09
03-21-2016,
I was looking around for a review of this too - I found both the following useful (but neither have yet convinced me to purchase):

Bedtime Trader Review - Kevin and Janet Greenhall | Systems For Traders

Bedtime Trader Review | More Money Review - Annoyingly you have to register to read the review here

If anyone has bought this would appreciate any feedback here as I do like "Set time" systems (lazy yup!)

Darmowaeu2mus
03-21-2016,
Thanks for this reply - most helpful. I read the 'Systems for Traders' review but not the second one as I could not be bothered to register....hence the search for an easy, automatic system!! I thought the review not all that impressive. I think it was written March this year which is a bit surprising. According to the publicity I received from Agora Lifestyles the package comes with software on a provided USB which I assume provides something like the 'indicator' developed and referred to in the review. I look forward to some comment from actual 'users'

Clown#club
03-23-2016,
You are welcome - My understanding is that when it was originally released it didn't come with the USB plugin and now it does - Anyway like you said - Any actual long term users comment would be good!