PDA

View Full Version : Are You Going To Vote?

KalaBullen
03-08-2016,
Offline sparks
CountryPlans member

Are You Going To Vote?
? on: October 15, 2012, 07:07:40 PM ?
I'll have to vote early at the county courthouse by a few days.....and I doubt the next two debates will change my mind.......unless there are world boggling events that might happen.

Sooo.... are you going to vote??

sparks
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

KathrynRah
03-10-2016,
Online glenn kangiser
The Troglodyte
Administrator
Journeyman

Central California Sierras- Home of Yosemite NP
Underground Cabin

Re: Are You Going To Vote?
? Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 07:27:28 AM ?
With computer counting and no paper trail... even more true today.

I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.
Joseph Stalin

Any good computer programmer can change the outcome to whatever the oligarchs want with our high tech vote counting....

The leadership wanted by them will be installed no matter what the vote says. The choice is only two. Those that would bring peace to the world are not allowed or do not care to compete. That would destroy the military industrial/world banking complex.

It will end up war and business as usual until our economy collapses. The greed of those in power is too great to change. Prepare to continue building our 3rd world status. We are Rome. Nero is fiddling.

Sorry 'bout that..... [waiting]

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

KarryMcNam
03-11-2016,
Offline MountainDon
Administrator
Journeyman

Jemez Mountains, NM; that's pronounced HEY-mess
My 15.75 x 30 Jemez Cabin

? Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 02:33:09 PM ?
Gary Johnson; early vote
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn’t mean it is good design.

If you didn't have the time or money to do it right in the first place, when will you get the time and money to fix it?

KekKeycle
03-12-2016,
Offline Sassy
Journeyman

Calif Gold Country

? Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 04:26:03 PM ?
Gary Johnson's a good choice!
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

KerthOrex
03-15-2016,
? Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 06:11:36 PM ?
Don't expect true answers to important issues from debates....

According to the 21-page agreement signed by both the Obama and Romney campaigns, no member of the audience will be allowed to ask follow-up questions to the candidates during Tuesday’s event. Microphones will be cut off right after questions are asked, and any opportunities for follow-up questions from the crowd will be disregarded and the audience silenced. What's more is even moderator Candy Crowley has been stripped of her right to press the candidates on the questions, effectively diminishing her role to a mere microphone stand as she attempts to guide an audience adamant but unlikely to get answers about the true intentions of the two men battling for the White House.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/110073567/The-2012-Debates-Memorandum-of-Understanding-Between-the-Obama-and-Romney-Campaigns

Article Link