PDA

View Full Version : priorDayOHLC

MaddisonKe
03-04-2016,
Hello,

I want to ask what might be the reason (or my error) that on Mondays I have no correct priorDayOHLC in my charts; neither when in properties exclude weekend is "true" nor when it is "false". In both cases I don?t have plotted the correct lines - all (OHLC) lines start somewhere between the close of Friday and open on Monday.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Tony

MaksimKa
03-06-2016,
Tony,

It seems I am getting current values with PriorDayHLC on my side. With Exclude weekends True I get the PriorDayHLC of Friday and with Exclude weekends to False if the the PriorDayHLC of Sunday.

What data feed provider are you using?

MancevBor
03-07-2016,
Hi Brett,
thanks for your reply. This is AMP-demo now.
Best
Tony

Marilyntock
03-07-2016,
Tony,

Could you please take a screenshot of your chart and send it as an attachment or post it as an attachment on the forum. So that I may attempt to dubplicate on my side.

If you would like to send the file as an attachment please send it to support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post and I will follow up with you there.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Marcusen
03-08-2016,
Hi Brett,

I?ve done in options- misc - repair DB and I have restarted also Ninja. Now it works. Don?t know why. However, thanks for trying to help.

Best
Tony