PDA

View Full Version : Changing Background color in an Automated Trading System

latishafq4
03-01-2016,
Hello All,

Building a Strategy that when a set of conditions are met. The Background color of the chart will change buy(green) sell (red). I am setting the command to change color in "do the following" backcolor=color.red..etc but it does not work.. what am I missing here... need your help.

Lealledia
03-02-2016,
Hi traderfolife777,

Thanks for your note.

Are you creating this strategy with custom code or with the Strategy Wizard?

May I see the code in your strategy?

To export your script do the following:
Click File -> Utilities -> Export NinjaScript
Enter a unique name for the file in the value for 'File name:'
Select the strategy from the objects list on the left -> click the right facing arrow ">" to add the strategy to the export
Click the 'Export' button -> click 'yes' to add any referenced indicators to the export -> click OK to clear the export location message

By default your exported file will be in the following location:
(My) Documents/NinjaTrader 7/bin/Custom/ExportNinjaScript/<export_file_name.zip>

Below is a link to the help guide on Exporting NinjaScripts.
http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...nt7/export.htm
Chelsea B.

LeonLymn
03-04-2016,
Hello,
Thank you for your prompt response.

I am using Strategy Wizard right now. I exported the script but how do I get you to view it.
In the "do the following tab" in strategy wizard I simply have backcolor=color.red and for condition i have low[1]>EMA(34)[0]..

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
George

Lenfreegojeno
03-04-2016,
Hi George,

In your next post, click the paperclip icon -> click the Choose file button -> select the file -> click Open -> click Upload -> click Close this window.
Chelsea B.

leynuoxz70
03-06-2016,
Hello,

I attached the file. Also, Do you know a fast method for someone to learn Ninja Script without spending years learning C#:....

Thank you for your help,

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Regards,
George