PDA

View Full Version : EXPI - EXP Realty

hqqruvuh92
03-10-2016,
Let's talk the confluence of real estate and tech... EXP Realty, (OTCBB:EXPI) is a real estate brokerage that is embracing the cloud and technology whereas so many other brokerages seem to shun technology across the board. They just filed their 10-K that shapes up as follows: Y/Y Net Revenues increased 71% to $22.8MM, Cash position as of the end of 2015 was $571k, just crossed 1000 active agents in 35 states and canada. They also retired all debt on the company in 2015, started a cloud/tech-based mortgage company, and has acquired the exclusive rights to use the VirBELA 3d platform in real estate, mortgages, and related verticals. Considering they are below $2/share and other large brokers trade 10-20x that this could be a great long-term value. They had some nasty numbers due to accounting treatment of early-issue stock options but since that is now done 2016 looks like it might be a good year for the little company...

IdesseBix
03-10-2016,
nalyst coverage initiated and Buy rating issued with target at $3.35. Currently $1.83.
https://t.co/AhJszAXcKr

ihgrssca93
03-11-2016,
Well, I issue a buy rating with a target of $5, so that other analyst can suck it.

inimeMowovami
03-14-2016,
Hahaha I'll take it! I used to be a broker for them, they are a pretty cool company.

imipkliq
03-14-2016,
Yeah the low volume is a bit of a pain. They need some help on their marketing front to let more ppl know they exist. I've been scaling in over the last two weeks or so, so its been a nice little run. Waiting to see how it handles the next week or two as it approaches that $2 mark and their press starts to die down a bit to see which direction it will go and decide what I want to do with it.