PDA

View Full Version : UVE - Universal Insurance Holdings Inc.

AOi
03-15-2016,
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various property and casualty insurance products. The company primarily underwrites homeowners? insurance products; and offers reinsurance intermediary services. It offers its products through a network of independent agents in Florida, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina, the United States. The company was formerly known as Universal Heights, Inc. and changed its name to Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. in January 2001. Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1990 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Arthurzen
03-16-2016,
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend Of $0.14 Per Share
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. (UVE) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.14 per share of common stock to be paid on July 5, 2016 to shareholders of record on June 15, 2016. If declared and paid as intended, the annual aggregate dividend in 2016 will be $0.56 for each common share

atasosagealo
03-17-2016,
UVE has been on a down trend, as insurance companies have been out of favor. Doing my DD it is a fundamentally sound company and by this chart they have been beating expectations. I have started a small position and waiting for a bigger pull back to buy more. Dropping 1.13% in a market like today is a sign to go lower.It has nice upside potential to 36+ when insurance companies are back in favor. I will try to elaborate on that more in my Top Picks thread later tonight

awikuvakumije
03-20-2016,
It did good today with +4% . Still very low volume but it has been slowly increasing last 3-4 days. If this rally continues, tomorrow can be another good day for UVE.

We barely past mid BB, MACD, CCI, RSI they are all about to give bullish signals with another up day. Once it happens we might see volume coming too