PDA

View Full Version : Can signal services make you money??

etihaho
05-14-2016,
I read in the forum Okane advising against using signal services but this site has a link to trusted signals providers. So whats the deal?? Can you make money from them? How do they basically work and can a newbie easily figure it out? I was quite interested in trying signal hive until I learn how to trade myself.

Evangeline
05-17-2016,
Mixed Experience so far!

evucuqijdi
05-18-2016,
Look for some of Lotz post he shows how to pick them and what to look fro, but there is still risk involved there is no free money.

exapivurezera
05-18-2016,
Hi the best suggestion I can offer a newbie is learn to trade trading axis is great program signal hive is a good signal service but once again do not blindly trade a signal Need to look at your charts first and decide if this is a high probability trade or not.

Blue sky binary now has a education program where u learn strategies and a live trade room where u can ask senior traders for a second opinion
trade in demo first pls till u get proficient I cannot stress enough about education
LEARN TO TRADE in demo u are not risking your own capital All the best in your trading

FabianLnd
05-19-2016,
There a few trading teaching programs coming out finally, i would say invest in education not signals. Some of them are way better than mine as of lately with my kid and some family issues I have been busy. Hopefully after I sell my house ill be back on track but i have a few personal issues i need to deal with.