PDA

View Full Version : HRL - Hormel

Cleshykes
05-14-2016,
Hormel Foods Corporation is an American food company based in Austin, Minnesota that produces Spam luncheon meat. The company was founded as George A. Hormel & Company in Austin by George A. Hormel in 1891. It changed its name to Hormel Foods in 1993.

Hormel sells food under many brands, including the Chi-Chi's, Dinty Moore, Farmer John, Herdez, Jennie-O, Lloyd's, Muscle Milk, Skippy, Spam, La Victoria and Stagg brands, as well as under its own name. The company is listed on the Fortune 500.

Colettejips
05-14-2016,
Interesting chart. That's quite the rapid dip from the multiple top at $44. Possibly just found some support?

Cassey
05-16-2016,
I have been wanting to get in on this one for awhile now, just bought the dip this morning at 39.45. I am very familiar with this one as it is in my home town of Austin, MN. Look at a 3 year chart and see how it honors the 30 day moving average. This is a longer term intention for me, not a swing trade. http://stockaholics.net/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

Carminepr
05-16-2016,
If somebody wants an example of a resistance level, this is a good chart!

CharlesRaw
05-18-2016,
Hormel will get interesting between now and May 18th earnings. Earning estimates have been rising the past week. Consumer staples as an industry has been strengthening and Hormel is at a nice pull back with an established support level and has a very good history of meeting or beating expectations.