PDA

View Full Version : VR - Virtual Reality

dumVundaKaW
03-13-2016,
As VR is the future now and the different forecasts are astronomical on units to be sold and revenue. I have my chips down on this market. The first link is worth a look at what is doing in Health Care...Totally amazing

eetuwek
03-16-2016,
Agreed. A splendid and truly ground-breaking technology. The only downside is most devices' price, which initially shall scare away many potential users. Besides, due to lack of standarts in this new area there will surely be a lot of crappy inventions and failed efforts. But by the end of this year, I guess, I will start looking for some stock related to it to go all-in long.

eoledTal
03-17-2016,
A underlying stock into gaming may be your best bet to reap some profits. There is much talk on Stockaholics about this subject with stocks like AMD, NVDA, INTC, and SNE, to name a few

ejiisakevo
03-17-2016,
"Podcaster and blogger James Altucher says virtual reality is one of the many tech innovations that will send the market to all time highs in the next two years."

Bah!

As much as I am excited about VR, there is no way that this alone can drive the markets.

Current VR HMD's and the GPUs needed to power them are pretty expensive for the average consumer.