PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

deirdreon3
05-09-2016,
Money is the representation of debt, and in its use we exchange our inherent God-given debt to one-another as human beings. A debt from which we are all intricately bound to one-another by, changing hands through various transactions, this money acts a representation of the value of this debt paid.

Or, at least it’s supposed to be.

Dian96722
05-10-2016,
I can say that I enjoy the game of money. The competitive nature of who can get the most, but I have no desire to be rich. I desire enough access to the resources required to create systems of real value, real debt-paid. I desire enough power to control my own life with only reasonable compromise. I desire enough capacity to represent a reasonable value to my existence among my peers.

While I may enjoy at times the game of money, in its absence money is most assuredly anything but a game. Its absence is an impediment and a detriment. It is the ever elusive, all important, psychological fabrication of the human mind dictating the majority of human behavior by granting salvation when it is had and condemnation when it is not.

My time here has helped me immensely to develop tools to return money to its rightful place in my life as a game, and nothing more. I go back to work on Monday so my time to sit around and soak up all the info I can has pretty much come to pass and my focus is going to have to transition a bit. In the past few months however I have learned so much it’s ridiculous, most of it that matters was from this place. And, I think without this place I would have stood a good chance of winding up discouraged from all the different hang-ups I encountered. Even if all I ever wind up getting is the knowledge to invest for the long-term, my time here would still be more than worth it.

Domenicbess
05-11-2016,
Learning to trade can teach you things that you will carry with you the rest of your life. Understanding the relationship between risk/reward, as simple as it sounds, is an important lesson lost on many... especially as to how it applies in other life decisions.

I hope you keep plugging away at least in your paper account.

dqmrghvlc
05-13-2016,
Awesome post, Hungry. No reason you have to leave us, though. Stop by when you can, and as AC said, keep plugging away on your paper account.

And "Good luck" to ya, brother.

admin
05-14-2016,
Oh I?m not going anywhere. I?m going be around here less, and for about the next 2-3 weeks way less while I get back into the swing of work. I?m gonna have my job withhold some more money to pay taxes I earn on my trading and open an Ameritrade and Dough account while I save and put together a system to trade while working.

I just feel like I have such a good foundation to build that off of now that I had to offer something to you guys, and this place, as to how valuable that is to me.