PDA

View Full Version : best futures broker

lewnrgkk48
02-23-2016,
Hi there,

Does anybody knows about optimusfutures broker?, Is it reliable? (customer support..., low commissions..., fast execution... low or not slippage..., trading platform..., clearing firm...), or, on that matter, what is the best and most reliable futures broker and why? (Global Futures… Advantage Futures…)

Thanks

LIzaLove92
02-25-2016,
Hi Ska,
Welcome to T2W,
I'm in the process of adding a lot of brokers to the Reviews section of T2W (accessed via the link in the centre of the main red header panel) - so keep an eye on that. A number of the better known ones are already in there and you can find links to their websites beneath the descriptions. As it happens, I'm also in the market for a new futures broker myself and the one that ticks most of my boxes is Infinity Futures. One tip I'd pass on is that all of the brokers I've been in contact with were prepared to offer commission rates more favorable than the ones they advertise publicly. So, don't be afraid to haggle! Good luck with your search and please add your review of the one you eventually decide on. If, by chance, the broker in question isn't listed, let me know and I'll add them.
Cheers,
Tim.

LillieEa
02-26-2016,
Thanks for your reply... I will definitely check on Infinity Futures broker... So far, I'm in contact with Optimus Futures broker (which isn't listed in T2W), and I will use your advise in asking them for better commission rates.. As soon as I get to know what they can offer me, or in case that I open an account with them, for sure I will post my review... If anybody has heard about optimus futures broker, I would also appreciate your comment..
Thanks again
Ska

lgarev
02-27-2016,
Hi - I am also shopping for a broker. However I would need direct access (colo possibly) to CME Globex for lowest possible latency. Does anyone happen to know which broker(s) is on the top of list in that regards? Thanks!

Ska, have you made your choice?

LMacartne
03-01-2016,
Velocity Futures?