PDA

View Full Version : Trader Tools: Auto Trading

AmandaSa
02-19-2016,
Hello every one. I have been looking for a while now but could not find any tool that would be able to automate a trade or transaction for me. im mainly looking for a tool or feature that would be able to sell or trade a stock for me, at a price that has been predetermined. when the price hits that preset number the stock is automatically traded. Can anybody suggest something for this ?...thanks guys hope fully get to learn something.

AminaFamn
02-22-2016,
depends on your nationality...this is my broker. He offers several strategic automated trading setups but I'm in europe and its cfd or future trading. You might want to check with them how they deal with americans if you are so. (perhabs they have an office in the states)

AndersonT4
02-22-2016,
thank you avontureke for your responds. so i guess it all depends on your broker then. i was wondering if there is like a 3rd party service or a computer software. i guess ill have to look at some brokers and see what they offer.

AndrewMaf
02-23-2016,
there are 3rd party services but in that case you are entering the Pro level and things kinda get really expensif if that happens. Also not so easy to use if you dont know what you are doing.

If you got IT experience I would say go for it...
But perhaps a good idee to start with some brokers and go from there...you can always improve later.

AntonioVaK
02-24-2016,
i guess ill have to look at some brokers and see what they offer.