PDA

View Full Version : The demise of the dollar

bkkazyjg11
02-13-2016,
America is slowing slipping from it's super power status. THis is just another indication of it unfortunately.

BlaineTarr
02-14-2016,
Very disturbing ... disturbing because it makes perfect sense. You can't print money in the trillions and expect the world to not take notice. And it all started with the Fed buying treasuries, the ultimate ponzi scheme might be able to fool the dumbed-down American citizen, but the global community is not fooled.

Greg whats up with all the UK news? Did you move to London?

blbmvskf65
02-16-2016,
Haha. Actually, I have been intrigued by more international news and how the world sees us. I am finding a lot more informative articles about our economy from sources outside of our country.:cheers:

Bludmasterel
02-18-2016,
anyone noticing these dire news stories vs the movement of the dollar? The past couple mini cycles I am noticing seems to be (talking dollar vs. euro) dollar drops, news starts, dollar drops some more, news continues, dollar recovers a bit.

I agree, the dollar is in for a hurtin, but as someone who has begun trading the micro/mini cycles the appearance seems to be that the news is not only a trailing indicator of the drop, but the frenzy news seems to be a leading indicator of a slight come back.

bnlnhpuy99
02-18-2016,
I have to say that I've been pretty much reading everything you post and I have also noticed that these articles seem much more informative than our news/blogs/magazine articles here in the US. It really is interesting.