PDA

View Full Version : The year's biggest bailouts Runum, Oct 6, 2009

Berekmr
02-14-2016,
Anyone know the list of banks that has not returned the TARP money??

BertOMahon
02-15-2016,
most of the high profile banks have actually already repaid the TARP. Many of the smaller recepients have not paid back in full, but when we're talking hundreds of billions these small banks' sums are actually rather puny when compared to the big picture.

those left who have not and most likely cannot repay TARP are the biggest anchors bringing down the ship:

Freddie Mac
Fannie Mae
AIG- the insurance company who insured the default swaps

also, the auto industry: Chrysler, GM has not paid, but again, their amounts pale in comparison to Freddie, Fannie and AIG.

bernicenx4
02-15-2016,
<rant>Words cannot describe how much I loathe this company. I won't go into detail of how much they have been screwing with my accounts (which were originally with other lenders, but are now serviced through them). Just yesterday, I found out that they are saying WE are delinquent on our mortgage they just took over in August, when in fact it is THEY who are too slow to process their paperwork from the takeover.</rant>

Bettyehok
02-16-2016,
And here's what they did with the money.

Beverlyoref
02-17-2016,
Just yesterday, I found out that they are saying WE are delinquent on our mortgage they just took over in August, when in fact it is THEY who are too slow to process their