PDA

View Full Version : ELAY .....thoughts anyone

arkeyuhejapej
02-13-2016,
Been watching for a while looking at the chart and the bollinger bands are narrow .also the mid band is starting to hug the top band for the second time this month. I am starting to think its seen the worst and on its way up .Anyone agree or disagree I've been looking at it and next week should tell the tail I think

arogonoluhi
02-15-2016,
I'd be careful using indicators like bolli bands on penny stocks that don't trade very much. I mean it only had 25,000 shares trade Friday; $1000 bucks worth.

Arrgincey
02-16-2016,
Tough to really do anything with that. If you want to hold for awhile, then maybe this might be okay under .03, closer to .02; but I wouldn't buy the ask on this one. Good Luck.

Arrolofef
02-17-2016,
Like BT said, Bollinger bands aren't going to help you with this one. The volume is ridiculously low for a penny. It's pure speculation at this point.

Arthurrhano
02-18-2016,
Thanks for the input guys ill keep a eye on it and see how it plays out.I still think it's got no where but up to go from here .so as soon as some good news is released ill probably jump on for a quick profit. Ill let u know how it goes.