View Full Version : LNG to go up $2 at open

Alupleinciply
05-09-2016,
Blackstone investing $2 bln in LNG plant
BY MarketWatch
— 8:06 AM ET 02/27/2012

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Blackstone Group LP (BX
Loading... Loading...
) said Monday it's investing $2 billion in a liquefied natural gas operation buy buying senior subordinated paid-in-kind units from Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP
Loading... Loading...
) . Houston-based CQP said it will use proceeds of the financing to fund the equity portion of the cost of developing its Sabine Pass liquefaction project at the Sabine Pass LNG terminal. Blackstone plans to buy 111 million CQP units for $18 per unit. "We have been impressed with the vision and capability of Cheniere's management, which have afforded Cheniere Partners a competitive advantage and compelling opportunity to develop the first natural gas liquefaction export facility in the continental United States, creating thousands of jobs for American workers and providing significant benefits to the local economy and the state of Louisiana," said David Foley, senior managing director of Blackstone.

AndreChamb
05-09-2016,
I decided to put an ITM straddle at 16 on this. It literally stood still after it's move this am and that does not give me overnight confidence. So, I'm fully insuring it until I can get a sense of direction that is real.

Aminahony
05-10-2016,
We were all over this one in the pages in the following thread:

http://www.onlinetradersforum.com/showthread.php?t=18611&page=5

AndrewNak
05-10-2016,
Yeah, I know. I was chasing it a bit when it pulled back since I was late to the trade. I hate doing that. So now I'm trying to rig the trade. Good luck with that, right?

Anktosmok
05-12-2016,
We were all over this one in the pages in the following thread: