PDA

View Full Version : Where are you from/What do you do?

Lestersr
02-10-2016,

LesleeNrj
02-12-2016,
I guess the purpose of this thread is both because I'd like to know a little more about the other users on Comic Vine (and because reading the how you discovered comic vine thread was a lot of fun to read). So:

Where are you from? What do you do? (also any other info that we may find interesting).

I'll start:

I am a 24 year old graduate student studying computer science in Kentucky. My main jobs right now are being a guitar/music theory teacher (I teach out of my home), photoshop for a local photographer, and some coding/web work here and there.

Hobbies are guitar, computer stuff, comic books (duh), watching movies, and fencing.

Leppieel
02-12-2016,
I live in Paris but I'm planning to move to Montreal in a few months.

I'm a production designer for music videos, commercials, TV sets and stuff like that on french television.

LeonoreCti
02-13-2016,
Currently living in Manhattan. I'm a 3rd year medical student at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY

Leonardloge
02-15-2016,
I live in Puebla, Mexico. 22 years of age. I'm a Graphic and Multimedia Design student. I work as a computer salesman and repairman and I also do some stuff for a local TV station, mainly graphics for the evening news and help with the maintenance of the corporate intranet.