PDA

View Full Version : How can I set up a recurring payment to an individual (avoiding fees)?

Lester563Sok
02-07-2016,
I think about as close as you're going to get is to use a personal PayPal account, and set up a reminder to yourself to log in and send the money. (Because, as you said, setting up a recurring payment is a business account thing.)

lfpcogrj50
02-08-2016,
You can automate the reminder to yourself with any of the gazillion task managers out there: Google Calendar, MS Outlook, Todoist, Remember the Milk, etc.

LinwoodOsb
02-09-2016,
0 down vote

Ask your bank or credit union. Mine will let me issue recurring payments to anyone, electronically if they can, if not a check gets mailed and (I presume) I get billed for the postage.

LMacartne
02-10-2016,
-1 down vote

Many U.S. banks now support POPMoney, which allows recurring electronic transfers between consumer accounts. Even if your bank doesn't support it, you can still use the service. See popmoney.com.

Lestersr
02-13-2016,
Receiving money – Personal payments:
It's free to receive money from friends or family in the U.S. when they send the money from the PayPal website using only their PayPal balance or their bank account, or a combination of their PayPal balance and bank account.