PDA

View Full Version : Please advise me over difficult portfolio - running out of time

buymesoTar
02-01-2016,
Hello everybody,

I must leave my bank and close my account with the deadline of September 2015 and I currently own a portfolio which I'll have to liquidate within these 6 months.

The base currency of my account is CHF from which I bought the following stocks:

INTC : - 5,20%
EBAY: - 0,07%
9697: + 20,16%
GOLD: + 2,57%

As you can see, no matter that the total result is still positive on the paper, the recent fall of the USD / CHF and the JPY / CHF plus the AUD / CHF , im losing about 20% extra for the currency exchange.. Unfortunately for the liquidation i have to change everything back to the CHF.

I would like to know your best advise on not only these single stocks but also for the currency trend I will be facing soon, so that I can evaluate my best exit strategy.

Do any of these stocks have a short-term (before september 2015) sign of growth in your opinion?
Are the JPY - USD - AUD against the CHF going to recover a bit more? Im seeing sign of a recovery but they are really slow!

Thank you so much if you could post your comments.

bygjreib80
02-02-2016,
hello , anybody has any clue ?

CameronSed
02-05-2016,
Hey, man I read your post when you first put it up, not that I don't care or wouldn't love to help you but giving specific trading advice at least for me is a pretty big no-no. That, and I'm still new myself and know very little about currency exchanges. Good luck.

Campaket
02-05-2016,
Sorry, buddy, but I don't think we have a lot of experts here on currency exchange. Plus, nobody can really tell you what's going to happen between now and September.

Carloseguan
02-06-2016,
The most active folks here seem to be mainly traders who work with time frames of 5 minutes to a couple of weeks.