PDA

View Full Version : Anyone can post news..... But can you make a pick?

duncanst
01-31-2016,
Come on guys, let's not clog the boards with random one liners on earnings and other crap news. The stock picks forum should be for real analysis (fundamental or technical, long or short) focused on ideas in which readers might be able to make money off of. Posting purely news with no substance about where the stock may be headed does no one any good and just clogs the page. Not to mention, many stocks already have old threads if you just use the search feature here. (http://onlinetradersforum.com/search.php)

Start your own blog if you are really into posting all the info you possibly can. Go to blogger.com (http://blogger.com) and create a free one. Heck you can even setup Google Adsense and run ads with all your little market tidbits!

If you are learning that's great! There is an education forum here for you to ask questions. Maybe a potential question could be "What do you guys think about MSFT CEO's retirement?"

dvqmkxgs55
02-01-2016,
Okay, sorry for the rant and 6 random ass posts, but I needed to make a point after seeing some random posts. New users are great! However, posts should have substance in which readers can learn and potential make money off of!

Thierry, can you delete my other ticker posts (FL, AAPL, RICK, RMCF, Nasdaq, MANU) with one liners later Monday after a few get a chance to read this? Thanks.

Also, if you have no idea what I'm talking about in a thread feel free to PM me, send me an email, or even give me a call. My contact info is in my signature above. No question is dumb in this game. Some topics can be fairly complicated.

earadazo
02-02-2016,
Bump.... Some should re-read the first post of this thread.

Maybe a question could have been raised as "what do you guys think about OVTI after their earnings came out and some analysts changed ratings?"

Posting just the analyst changes DOES NOT HELP ANYONE MAKE MONEY!!!!

ecetibajoo
02-03-2016,
here here.......

Edwarddids
02-06-2016,
Posting just the analyst changes DOES NOT HELP ANYONE MAKE MONEY!!!!