PDA

View Full Version : Best Intra-Day trading platform?

cypefaice
05-06-2016,
I'm sure this question has been asked a million times but i searched and could not find it...

I just recently started trading.. and i have built my money up and i am now looking to put a little more money in.. 25k+

i currently use Power E*trade Pro... and i like it.. but the charts are not that great and well its not the best layout in the world.. i can't even use multiple screens..

what would be a good platform for me??

cytazmmi85
05-07-2016,
can anyone help me?

i looked at Think Or Swim and i like it ...

but with the 9.95 flat rate only on 5k shares that kinda sucks.. cause if i buy more its gonna be an expensive commission..

what are my options?

DabeptEtheple
05-07-2016,
Did you ever find a platform?

Dammirwesk
05-10-2016,
I know I'm going to sound like a shill, but it worked for me.

I would suggest joining Phils Gang at Philsgang.com, and while your a member, you can trade with Golden Beneficial securities.
Phils Gang is a teaching website that for $40.00 a month with no long term commitments you can sit online everyday and learn how to trade from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM. He makes it easy to learn, and Golden Beneficial charges just $5.25 a trade.

When I started a few years ago, I was frustrated with trading stocks and I thought that it just wasn't for me. After a few months of actually losing more money, mainly because I wasn't listening, it all just came together for me and I started to make money. He really takes your hand and guides you through it all the way. The biggest problem you will have is being disciplined to wait and be patient. That's why I lost money for the first couple of months. Anyway, the cheap trades at Golden Beneficial have kept me a gang member for the last couple of years, and I can still listen or even watch him every day if I want a refresher. Even if you don't need a trading course, I would join just for the cheap trades.