PDA

View Full Version : Ayrex discussion

LeonardMic
01-23-2016,
Hi guys!
Can't withdraw money from this broker! 2 days has already passed. Has someone dealed with them ?

Lesybusbavy
01-24-2016,
Wow that sucks Emilien considering you work for them and they don't want allow you to withdraw!? Ayrex is being run in association from London/Switzerland/France offices. Guess what you are part of that chain so now you just look really RETARDED... What I find ironic is how why Credit Suisse Group / CANA is involved in any way shape or form with binary options? Interesting...

U R 100% RETARDED - THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Leppieel
01-25-2016,
I did whats called a trace route and it swings back to Switzerland from both the London location of Ayrex and the IP of Emilien who can't get his money from them lol... The short and skinny of it is to look at the ISP of both Emilien and Ayrex and who they belong to and you get Credit Suisse Group / CANA

Liliana96Y
01-26-2016,
Time will tell I just think its interesting that "Credit Suisse Group" is connected to them.. They are normally very niche oriented and never could see them in the bins world lol. But hey people watch Caitlyn Jenner so anything is possible...