PDA

View Full Version : Stockpair Review

kuznec-Crync
01-28-2016,
Billmill remember i added you to skype and gladly wasted 2 hours of your time kidding on i was buying into all your $hit :smiley: u thought u had me good when i said i was sick spending ?500 a time on signals ..Funny as your price come in at ?497 ...I then told you i was going to close all your broker accounts and put you under caution ..I asked you if you had anything to say ..And its along the same lines as im going to say to you tonight "$fuck of dude" :wink: hehehehe mwahahahahaha

LaraAbt442
01-29-2016,

LatinaEnripse
01-30-2016,
LoL there is a whole group of Nigerians working this scam all over the internet hoping somebody buys into their BS... I think soon they will be offering the Prince to trade for you with VIP membership... Call us Now and get the Prince of Nigeria to trade for your account! He makes a few billion a day and will be more then happy to trade your little $500 account... CALL ME NOW BILLTHECAWKSUCKERFROMNIGERIA!

lcwcbpuu41
02-02-2016,
This message is for Lotz. Can I use 1 signal for 3 platforms. I like Signal Hive and want to use them. Obviously want to use the top 3 brokers listed on this site. Please advise me how to set this up. Thanks

admin
08-01-2016,
Without a doubt, the geopolitical tensions between US/EU/Ukraine and Russia have been the most important factor for the recent market correction since July. The MH17 plane crash raised the potential for military conflict and resultant escalation in sanctions from both sides have already borne out some effect on company earnings guidance for Q3. However, our base case scenario is for the crisis to be resolved peacefully, and sooner rather than later simply because both sides are currently suffering significant economic effects and in such cases, compromise usually follows after some time. As this overcast is lifted, markets will begin to recover.