PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Here Doing Fully Automated Trading?

BekasCMix
05-04-2016,
It seems quite rare to do it, thus; seems that those who do so prefer to keep their mouths shut.

BrentonLep
05-04-2016,
I am using a fully automated EA with my MT4 platform. It performed well for a week but last week went ape and lost half my account. Lucky it was still only a demo account.

What do you use ?

Blaine Tarr
05-05-2016,
Alright; what system were you using, and what was your money management strategy? How much do you wager per trade? Was it 5%, or more? How much of a downgrade were you prepared for?

Burndiura
05-06-2016,
As stated I use MT4, a free platform. There are hundreds of free indicators and EAs. The one I used last week cost $15. If I could programme well I would stand a better chance of making a profitable one, I guess.

There are expensive systems you can buy from companies like Biocomp and Ward systems. A lot of work must have gone into both. I bought a copy of the former years ago but it wouldn't quite make consistant profits.

They are both US made and have loads of upgrades and add-ons, all of which cost more. I have had a look recently but it looks too expensive for a realistic chance of consistant profits.

There is a technical thread here by arryex who uses and talks knowledgely about chaos-hunter.

If you find a goodie please return the favour and let me know - thanks

P.S. loads of scammy EAs too on the web too but do you want to shell out $xxx to find out ?

adufutuvorug
05-07-2016,
It did well on test so I bought it. It started well but then suddenly and unexpectedly blew up. It bought so much, the budget was all used up. I have changed the settings so it may yet go on to profits.