PDA

View Full Version : Off-Topic Forum Rules

akivojuqerupe
01-05-2016,
As most of us know, the Off-Topic Forum is suppose to be a place for everybody to chill down, or talk about matters other than comic books. This is a place for almost anything else other than comics, and, as the title suggests, Off-Topic threads. But, what classifies as an appropriate Off-Topic thread, and an inappropriate Off-Topic thread? The answer is tricky and can sometimes even confuse non-newcomers, and this is what this guide is for.
Information

Appropriate Off-Topic threads are usually games, news, or rating systems for other Viners. They usually contain little to no inappropriate information that would offend anyone, or may contain some mature content, but is made clear in the title. However, make sure that the thread is not too obscene, and remember, all general rules still apply to every thread, in any Forum Board. A good reminder, is the Big 6.

Will this offend anyone of any race, age group, religon, or any parents/guardians?
Is this too violent, or contain too much sexual content?
Is there any excessive language in my thread?
Is this the right forum to post this in?
Has this thread been made before?
Will Viners actually take this topic seriously, or will it go out of hand?

mando01
01-05-2016,
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Nice Emile avatar :D

zvusaymeynnvdzw
01-05-2016,
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Wait. I thought only mods make these threads? Did a mod ask you to do this or something?Wait. What???? Why are my threads bad?
Edit: I just saw. It was a reply to mine.
Double edit: No, my Brooklyn thread is there. I understand though. Don't know how it's offensive.

BernadineK
01-08-2016,
@comicdude23 said:
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Nice Emile avatar :D
Thanks lol.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Wait. I thought only mods make these threads? Did a mod ask you to do this or something?
Wait. What???? Why are my threads bad?
Edit: I just saw. It was a reply to mine.

Douglasmap
01-08-2016,
So are we still allowed to talk politics and religion?

admin
01-09-2016,
Still looking for that funding guys!!!