PDA

View Full Version : CHGS - China GengSheng Minerals, Inc

adufutuvorug
11-18-2015,
Company Background
China GengSheng Minerals, Inc. is a holding company operating in the materials technology industry through its direct and indirect subsidiaries in China. The Company develops, manufactures and sells a range of mineral-based, heat-resistant products capable of withstanding high temperature, saving energy and boosting productivity in industries, such as steel and oil. Its products include refractory products, industrial ceramics, fracture proppants and fine precision abrasives. The Company sells its products to over 200 customers in the iron, steel, oil, glass, cement, aluminum and chemical businesses located in China and other countries in Asia, Europe and North America.

ahiayosakqeq
11-18-2015,
China GengSheng Minerals Secures New Export Contract for Fracture Proppants, Valued at Approximately $1.7 Million .

Companies:China GengSheng Minerals, Inc.Press Release Source: China GengSheng Minerals, Inc. On Tuesday July 20, 2010, 7:00 am EDT

GONGYI, China, July 20 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China GengSheng Minerals, Inc. (NYSE Amex: CHGS), a leading China-based high-tech industrial materials manufacturer producing heat resistant, energy efficient materials for a variety of industrial applications, today announced that it has secured an approximately $1.7 million contract for its fracture proppant products with a new distributor to strengthen its export to the U.S. market. Product shipments under this contract are expected to commence during the third quarter of 2010 and continue through the end of the year.

"We have secured approximately $9.5 million in fracture proppant contracts during the first two quarters and continue to see strong growth prospects early in the third quarter as we shore up existing relationships and attract new customers," said Mr. Shunqing Zhang, China GengSheng's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "The recent upgrade of our phase II production line has significantly enhanced our manufacturing capabilities and we are well positioned to address increasing demand for our high-margin, premium products. We are working diligently to continue growing this segment of our business during the second half of 2010 and we are confident that demand will remain healthy as new and existing customers recognize the benefits of our fracture proppant products."

akigurulo
11-19-2015,
Latest News Headlines for China GengSheng Minerals Inc
China GengSheng Minerals Launches Fine Precision Abrasives
Tuesday 09/14/2010 7:00 AM ET - Pr Newswire

China GengSheng Minerals, Inc. (AMEX: CHGS), a leading China-based high-tech industrial materials manufacturer producing heat resistant, energy efficient materials for a variety of industrial applications, today announced that the Company has commercially launched its fine precision abrasive product, and has begun shipping product under its first three supply contracts. These initial sales are to companies in solar-related industries. Shipments to these customers commenced in August 2010 and are expected to continue through the fourth quarter. The contracts carry a total value of approximately $500,000, with $150,000 being realized in the third quarter of 2010.

afoqafozurer
11-19-2015,
"You are buying 10000 shares of CHGS at a MKT price, for a total of -$22,110.00
in your Default Portfolio"

just submitted my order in.

In canada, that's how we play russian roulette

admin
11-20-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlejandroDinero View Post
"You are buying 10000 shares of CHGS at a MKT price, for a total of -$22,110.00
in your Default Portfolio"

just submitted my order in.

In canada, that's how we play russian roulette
You crazy canucks

I bought some yesterday on the way up but got out pretty quick when it started looking not so good. I lost about 250 bux but it could have been much worse. I wouldn't have lost anything if I didn't have to go leave a crap. That was a pretty expensive poop.