PDA

View Full Version : Dividend Yield Stocks

aotvfdqd81
11-03-2015,
Not sure where to find this. But I think its good to list some high dividend yield large caps stocks for those safe investors. If any of you guys want to add to this list I am most happy. Would be nice to share with everyone some good divs stocks.

Divs20May.png
Dividend Monitor List

http://tinyurl.com/pvphqas

Arthurdelt
11-05-2015,
More important than current yield is dividend growth history. You can find a thread discussing dividend growth stocks here if you care to investigate further.

Also, be careful not to fall into the yield trap. In many cases there is a reason a stock is paying an unusually high dividend yield. The question to ask is can the firm afford to continue to pay it out?

aytalsroN
11-05-2015,
Of course @Technical Alchemist. This is for people to have a beginning of where to look for. You have to check analyst future estimates on dividends, their growth rate and in fact you should value them as well to ensure you know why they give dividends the way they give. Thats why at times you see me post on cheap stocks. At the end an investor must not only blindly buy stocks with high dividend yields but also see that the company is still at least stable. Just like how you say there is a yield trap there is also a value trap.

Bitcroka
11-06-2015,
You can't beat Awilco Drilling with over 17% divindend. Dividends paid quarterly at almost 5%. Ticker AWDR at Oslo Stock Exchange, currently trading at 162 NOK a share. Chart is looking great. Insiders are buying, and probably will up to 200 NOK at least.