PDA

View Full Version : How much money can you make being Superman?

AnthonyMl
10-26-2015,
#1 Posted by Ryokuma100 (494 posts) - 3 hours, 52 minutes ago - Show Bio
You get one day as Superman, the Man of Steel

What job would you try to get

How much money would you receive before your day is up

aqueiluk
10-27-2015,
#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (6174 posts) - 3 hours, 52 minutes ago - Show Bio
Is 'bank robber' a job?

ataocarujr
10-28-2015,
#3 Posted by Ryokuma100 (494 posts) - 3 hours, 42 minutes ago - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
Is 'bank robber' a job?

I'm gonna say yes just for you Superman lol.

Avtvivzt
10-28-2015,
#4 Posted by MisterWhisper (4050 posts) - 3 hours, 14 minutes ago - Show Bio
Well, you see, Superman has this thing called super speed, and lots of it, along with super and x-ray vision.

First hour hour: I scan the entire planet for all the terrorists stockpiled weapons and use heat vision from space to completely scrap every one of them.

Next 2 hours: I read every book in the Library of Congress and all of the best selling books for the last 20 years.

Next 2 hours: I write my own books. 3 complete series 1. for the cash (ala Harry potter) 2. for lasting legacy (ala LOTR/Hobbit) and the last set for my own personal style.

Next 8 hours: Scientific research and design to create a clean fuel source, that I would give away free.

Next 10 hours I spend using my ability to find out all the government secrets I can, and stock piling them for future use.

For the last hour I just scan the entire world with various visions to find all the people that need to go, thanks to the multiple government secrets, and eliminate them.

Doing all of that, nobody would ever even know about it,

I will live on my mountain of cash from my books and smile knowing I made the world a MUCH better place with free clean energy, and fewer mass weapons, and certain people gone.

admin
10-29-2015,
#5 Edited by CitizenSentry (6308 posts) - 2 hours, 53 minutes ago - Show Bio
12 hours i travel the galaxy looking for friendly advanced races and tell them where Earth is in the Galaxy and tell them to visit us and help us out.

12 hours i dedicate my entire body for medical research.

Now i wait for a couple of years to become Superman again.