PDA

View Full Version : CCTC - Clean Coal Technologies Inc

bunnyhodep
10-09-2015,
Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. owns a patented technology to transform coal with impurities, contaminants, and other polluting elements into a clean-burning energy resource. It offers its technology to utility plants and manufacturing firms that burn coal and are subject to environmental regulations in the People’s Republic of China and other Asian countries. The company also provides various by-products of pre-treatment process, including methane, sulfur, tar, and other types of crude fuel. Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. is based in Coral Springs, Florida.

BernardWeri
10-10-2015,
IPO Time
I am not sure on an exact date, as I can't find it on the website, but to me, early October means any day now, so this is why I am keeping this on my radar.

Does anybody know of a site where you can check to see when shell companies are changing their symbols? This would be quite useful for a situation such as this. Thanks a million!

arkeyuhejapej
10-11-2015,
The Shell Company for this reverse merger has just changed their symbol to CCTC this morning. After reading all of the information on their website and with the backing that this company has, this stock seems to be poised for something big! Please let me know your thoughts!

awidusauehewi
10-11-2015,
Watch out for this one on Monday, keep it on your close watchlist on Monday. I am not 100% sure of what it's going to do, but with all that I see, and trading to start on Nasdaq this Monday, it could be an exciting day!

bmhmugerfum
10-11-2015,
that's ok, it has to start somewhere. They are new to the market through a reverse merger and the price just keeps rising. The shell company that they came from was trading for $2.00 not too long ago, so I would say that it's heading in the right direction.