PDA

View Full Version : FLST - Fuelstream Inc

AdriennHar
10-10-2015,
Fuelstream, Inc. (Fuelstream), is a fuel transportation and logistics company, which brokers the sale and distribution of aviation and other fuels to corporate and commercial consumers. the Company is an in-wing and on-location supplier and distributor of aviation fuel to corporate, commercial, military, and privately-owned aircraft throughout the world. The Company also provide a variety of ground services either directly or through its affiliates, including concierge services, passenger and baggage handling, landing rights, coordination with local aviation authorities, aircraft maintenance services, catering, cabin cleaning, customs approvals, and third-party invoice reconciliation. its personnel assist customers in flight planning and aircraft routing aircraft, obtaining permits, arranging overflies, and flight follow services.

ajzohrnd77
10-10-2015,
no way to get shares...man, I tried as SOON as that news came out, got no fill at all...

aqokiyeusare
10-11-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamantiks
Why is it I see the current stock price of FLST as .017, instead of .05 or whatever higher range you guys are talking about?
probably cause your looking at it delayed. I am not even looking to flip this now...Too much risk for me. GL

Showtime

Allefteena
10-12-2015,
showtime,

help a newbie here,

if it is a firm offer, the board is advising to accept and the price is .10, why is it ahuge risk, should we not expect this to hit .10 sometime soon?

aowiukalu
10-12-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamonrol
showtime,

help a newbie here,

if it is a firm offer, the board is advising to accept and the price is .10, why is it ahuge risk, should we not expect this to hit .10 sometime soon?

I would think this would at least hit .08 on the news. I'm hoping this is just some profit taking from those who got filled early and it'll come back up.