PDA

View Full Version : How good is online banking?

aqokiyeusare
10-09-2015,
Anyone have any information on a good online bank? I wanted to create a checking account specifically for work. Where I could deposit and receive money, and also set up to do online bill payments, and maybe one with some nice perks for signing up.

AdriennHar
10-10-2015,
Hrmm. I still use a local bank that allows me to do what i want online. Wellsfargo is a good online bank where you can open an account from any location though if you needed that. I still care about where that bank is located though, you even know when you have to make a appearance.

Angelaodof
10-11-2015,
In the UK there's ING which seemed pretty good. Nearly went with them, but then HSBC pitched in to persuade me to stay with some of their freebies.

Allefteena
10-12-2015,
Thank you guys. I think I might just try Wellsfargo. I have heard a lot of good things about them. I'm just not happy with the local banks where I live, they have very rude customer service and I just like the conveince of being able to do everything online.

ajzohrnd77
10-12-2015,
I'm not crazy about WellsFargo. I'm not sure if I would recommend them. Maybe you should look into Bank of America. They have branches, but you could also opt to do all of your transactions online. Check Conumer Reports, they will list the best online banks and those with the best interest rates.