PDA

View Full Version : Need car loan advise

aavazaawjos
10-06-2015,
I'm in a bad situation right now. I have collected a lot of bills these past 4 years. My car is in it's last leg, and need it to get to work. I have a house and I am listing it for sale in June. My realtor expects me to make about $30k after all the fees are paid. So I will be out of debt and start over gain. This time I will be smarter. In the mean time I need suggestions on how I can get a car loan or if you think I can get a car loan.

I make $50,000 a year roughly.
Credit score is average, with just 2 points away from above average slot.
Mortagage
Owe $151,000 monthly payment of $1300
Personal line of credit
Owe $5000, limit $5000, monthly payment of $110
Credit card #1
Owe $11,000, closed, monthly payment of $275
Credit card #2
Owe $5000, limit $5000, monthly payment of $150
Credit card #3
Owe $3000, limit $3000, monthly payment of $88
Credit card #4
Owe $1900, limit $3000, monthly payment of $60
Credit card #5
Owe $0, limit $4000, haven't closed account
Credit card #6
Owe $0, limit $5000, haven't closed account
Credit card #7
Owe $), limit $3000, haven't closed account

Would I qualify for a $12000 car loan?
Do you think if I get a cosigner I'll qualify?
Or is my debt to income is just not looking good?

I just got married recently so everything is under my name but I do have a second income in my wife. However she has bad credit and owes some money to collections from her college days. We plan to pay off everything once the house sells and start fresh but for now I need a reliable car.

Thanks.

31wi83182x
10-08-2015,
Car loans are no good. The second that you fire up the engine the first time and drive right off the lot, you just made an investment that is now worth 30 percent less than it was about 2 seconds ago. If I were you I would contact different financial institutions and see what they can do for

AngDype
10-08-2015,
Larry I'm not looking for an investment, I'm looking for a way to work reliably. I'm just looking at the easiest and best way to get a loan until I can regather myself. Even if I don't sell my house by fall, I'll rent it out to people I know since I already got a lot of interest and live in an apartment. I have no kids so I can down size to a one bed and save for a few years to knock loans down until I sell my house.

amgojmti62
10-09-2015,
Car finance might seem daunting, but in reality it's just a simple two-stage process.The first stage is to decide on the type of car deal you want: loan.Then it's a simple matter of choosing the provider whose product best suits your needs.Borrowing money from a bank, building society or other lender gives you instant ownership of a car.

aezvuzfc47
10-09-2015,
I think you are eligible for car loan. Relax. The process for a car loan involves only a few simple steps and we will tailor-make the loan to suit your needs.