PDA

View Full Version : Spouse is a bi-polar cannibal who thinks she is catherine the great - please help!!!

abidicefajoj
09-28-2015,
I'm at my wit's end.

My wife has been diagnosed as suffering from extreme bi-polar disorder, exacerbated by a club foot.

I've caught her on numerous occasions eating the flesh of dead bodies, and I see the hunger in her eyes when she looks at my brother.

She almost never wants to have relations, but when she does, she insists on calling me Grigory and makes me dress up like a horse.

We have three children, and she's disturbing me with her nicknames for them:
"Lamb Chop," "Muffin," and "Fillet."

Please don't tell me to leave her, or seek counseling, or talk to her doctor, or insist she take meds, or call the police or kick her out of the house, or employ Cossacks to assassinate her.

I love her so much, even though she has taken on the entire Pittsburgh Steelers team and Geraldo Riviera.

I don't know what to do - please help!

Just so we're clear: Don't tell me to leave her, or seek counseling, or talk to her doctor, or insist she take meds, or call the police or kick her out of the house, or employ Cossacks to assassinate her. That sort of advice is not helpful.

aexeniciey
09-28-2015,
@roger,
Thank you roger.

I know I should, but everytime I try to schedule an appointment she finds out and flogs me with a knout.

I love her so much, but I bruise very easily.

A couple of months ago I made some headway by convincing her to join Jennie Craig, but then we stumbled upon that dead bum in an alley and it was back to my former hell.

Please help!

PS: Don't advise me to seek counselling any more either.

akehuhar
09-29-2015,
@roger,
I have no problem coping with her delusions about being Catherine The Great. The infrequent episodes with Grigory the Stallion can be quite fun, but how can I possibly cope with her mood swings and her taste for human flesh?

I'm getting the impression that you're not taking my problem seriously.

Please help!!!