PDA

View Full Version : X-Train - XTRN- Express between LA & Vegas

Anthonmr
08-28-2015,
I've been watching this for awhile now, well about a month. Put in a GTC buy order at .08 today. Its currently at .17. Very thinly traded, so I may be able to score some before it really gets noticed. This is a long term play, as I don't expect interest in this to pick up until they make a final announcement of commencement service in 2011. They are currently trying to pinpoint the location of the station in Vegas. They do have some competition, as there are a few carriers trying to create high speed transit between LA & Vegas. But XTRN could be up and running first, and has vowed to offer access to a lounge/party car to set the Vegas atmosphere.

Recently featured in the Las Vegas Sun Times.

http://www.xtrainvegas.com/

Vice President of Rail Operations is John Marino, who has an impressive resume with many year of experience in the railroad industry.

aojffxgn44
08-29-2015,
Well the Volume has gone up in the past week, and stock is up to .25. I don't think I'll be getting that fill at .08 anytime soon. I think this might run next week, as we just broke through the .24 resistance on relatively heavy volume for this stock. I'll probably try to pick some up monday and hope to get a quick flip out of this and with luck, buy more if it comes back down.

Recent News:

Video

X-Train acquires first passenger rail car.

Hired Carpenter/Sellers/Del Gatto as its chief architectural design firm. They will encompass the site design and planning for the "X" Train terminal facility in Las Vegas as well as the interior design concepts for the "X" Train passenger and amenity cars.

Allen & Caron Inc. was hired as its agency for investor relations and corporate communications.

aqiqieoirz
08-29-2015,
I've never got any of my orders filled as the stock keeps inching towards resistance. The stock looks ready to tear through .30 and run soon. It hit .31 but the bid/ask was spread to wide to hold. I may just grab some and hope that the breakout comes soon. Up 12% on 4x average volume today. Still only about $12,000, so IMO if some real numbers move in on this, it will run hard.

Company Update:
The Company is in discussions with AMTRAK and the Class 1 railroads seeking to secure rail services agreements. The Company has hired Transportation Management Services, Inc. for the procurement of 20 bi-level railcars and locomotives. The planned service is targeting a start date of late 2011. The company does have plans for a $15 Million offering soon. IMO this will only increase the number of people aware of XTRN. The offering will most likely be a private placement of restricted shares.

There are a few competitors who are a little behind:

California-Nevada Super-Speed Train. For over twenty years, this project has proposed using Magnetic Levitation (Maglev) technology to carry passengers between Southern California and Las Vegas, traveling at speeds of up to 300 mph. The 269-mile alignment would largely follow the I-15 Freeway. Station stops tentatively include Anaheim, Ontario, Victorville, Barstow, Primm, and Las Vegas. Travel time between Anaheim and Las Vegas via this service is estimated to be less than 90 minutes. Work on this project has been suspended at this time, though scoping for a program-level EIR/EIS and project-specific EIS for the segment between Las Vegas and Primm have been completed. There is continuing Nevada interest in providing an initial segment between Las Vegas and Primm.

The DesertXPress would be a steel-wheel on steel rail high-speed rail service that would operate between Victorville, California, and Las Vegas, Nevada. Project proponents suggest that the service could either run within the median of Interstate I-15, or adjacent to it. This project is in preliminary discussions and an initial environmental review process is beginning shortly.

The Z-Train, LTD. is proposed to run on conventional rail between Las Vegas and Los Angeles. The service plan is similar to the X Train with the exception that its promoters indicate there would be mostly an up-scale orientation for passengers including book signings, wine tasting, and fine dining. To the best of our knowledge no approvals have been granted to the Z train at this time.