PDA

View Full Version : Path (mcap $45 m) blockbuster approval on jan.17 2013 = 5 bagger here

aojffxgn44
08-31-2015,
THIS UNKNOWN GEM IS CLOSE TO FDA APPROVEL WHICH WILL PUSH THIS LOW FLOAT MONSTER INTO DOUBLE DIGITS . THIS STOCK HAS ONLY 14.7 M SHARES OUTSTANDING THAT MEANS ONCE THE INVESTORS DISCOVER THIS SLEEPING GIANT THEN IT WILL EXPLODE FOR SURE .GLTA

Nupathe (PATH)

Market Cap: $ 45 M
Cash: $28 M
Price: $3.05

Shares Out : 14.75 M

Their PDUFA date is Jan.17 and a yes vote from the FDA this time around (NDA resubmission) will send this stock flying. The revenue projections here are in the Billions. Yes, i kid you not, and thats after partnering.

Nupathe has a patented patch delivery system for migrane medication. Of the 31 million migrane sufferers in the US, 8 million experience MRN (migrane related nausea) in over 50% of their migranes. This renders oral medication useless and provides a massive cornering of the market for Nupathe.

Nupathe will be the first and only to provide transdermal delivery of migrane medication and the top migrane medication at that (Sumatriptan). Estimated cost of the patch will be $200 per month per user. Thats $2400 annually per user. Being conservative, if Nupathe gets 2 million loyal users, thats $4.8 Billion, yes thats $4.8 Billion, with a "B", in annual revenue.

The management team here is top shelf with experience at growing revenue in this field. So at the end of the day, if this tiny biotech gets half of that revenue after partnering, $2.4 Billion in annual revenue would have this stock way into double digits.

You can currently get in at $3.05, but that is unlikely to last much longer as there are too many eyes taking hold of this with the PDUFA date nearing.

This is the one stock you will want to have a piece of for 2013. FDA decision day is January 17.

This stock may see $6 even before the FDA decision is given in January. A yes vote should pop it over $10. GET IN !

Anthonmr
09-01-2015,
I was following PATH since the first FDA approval. I think this stock has such a low amount of shares is because of the previous decline by the FDA, which scares investors away. If it does get decline again in January, I can see it dip to the high $1.

aqiqieoirz
09-03-2015,
I think we will see $4++ in the coming days ..My Tgt is 4.50-5.50 before FDA decision .Sell a few days before FDA decision if you wont take the risk .GL

MA(50) at 3.38

MA(200) at 3.49
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=path

ArianaSok
09-04-2015,
oldout today and added more IPCI shares .. Path has still some good upside but i would take the profits before FDA decision .GL

http://seekingalpha.com/article/106...uary-fda-decision-date-catalysts?source=yahoo

NuPathe Inc. (PATH) has an FDA decision date on 1/17/2013 for Zecuity with an indication for migraine. Zecuity was formerly known as NP101 and Zelrix. If approved, Zecuity will be the first transdermal patch to treat migraine. Zecuity works by actively delivering sumatriptan, the most widely prescribed migraine medication. The patch was previously rejected by the FDA when it was named Zelrix with questions about chemistry, manufacturing, and safety. Zecuity is designed to address the issue with some migraine patients that experience migraine-related nausea who prefer taking medication in patch form over pill form.

NuPathe does not yet have an FDA approved product on the market, so an approval of Zecuity should have a significant positive effect on the stock. The company also has two drugs in pre-clinical trials in its pipeline: NP201 for Parkinson's disease and NP202 for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
The company has an average one-year price target of $6, up from its recent close of $3.20.

asyefwxb08
09-05-2015,
Nice prediction. up 8% today..