PDA

View Full Version : LIVE - LiveDeal, Inc.

Aarroncikk
09-07-2015,
LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Aug 1, 2013) - LiveDeal, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIVE) is pleased to announce today that the Company has retained Nevada based Constellation Asset Advisors, Inc. "CAA" as its investor relations firm.
Constellation Asset Advisors, Inc. is a multi-faceted equity markets consulting firm. The senior principals of CAA have been engaged in private equity since 1985 and together have over 50 years of experience in strategic planning and investor communications. CAA provides advisory services to dynamic small and mid-sized companies, which have included clients in the energy, specialty chemicals, high technology and health care sectors. CAA seeks to bring its services and expertise to publicly traded entities. CAA provides advisory services on acquisition and merger management, capital investment, turnarounds and a myriad of other business transactions. CAA brings further value by using its multi-market experience and top-level strategic alliances to bring together unique, undervalued assets with groups that can most efficiently capitalize on them. CAA focuses on established, long term partnerships and business arrangements with the best companies and partners in their respective markets
Steffan Dalsgaard, Vice President of CAA, stated, "We are elated to begin work with LIVE. We believe LIVE has enormous potential to succeed. We will work very closely with management to maximize shareholder value for all stockholders.
"In addition, senior management has been working diligently for months on multiple new business opportunities, which management believes have significant potential, and new strategic developments that we are excited to announce in the future. We at CAA believe that Jon Isaac's own investments in the Company, together with the Company's anticipated growth plans, give us the opportunity to make 'LIVE' stock a household name with stock brokers, money managers and financial institutions in the USA."

ADreattylilt
09-09-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockmaster79 View Post

This will fall flat on it's face. did anyone get in at the right time?

obviously someone did lol ...nobody i know tho

AlfredoMl
09-10-2015,
Hmm...this is first i heard of it. I just saw on my aapl news saying they will do apple and android apps. I went on to check out the site. I can totally see how this could easily crush groupon and the likes. Man, if this came to my town, i would be using it.
They are still only in a select few cities it seems. And so i could see much potential for growth. I am a little sketchy, but would hate to look back in 3 yrs when its at $50 and think i knew about it and didnt act.

Guess at the very least it is going on my watch list to be monitored and have some more investigating done on them.

akehuhar
09-10-2015,
Hello all. New member, planning on participating on many stocks. This one caught my eye a few days back because i heard it pumped on the radio.

I have not done DD, tho have myself convinced its a P&D.

Wondering how to determine if the Pump is still on, and if so i might take a 2k share block and see how high it runs.

Any thoughts on how to play this approach here?

I like the fact that it has been a very gradual climb, as opposed to an instant jump 500% and then tank 600% lol. Hoping this means the "Dump" will be somewhat manageable as well.

Analddub
09-13-2015,
I did a little DD. Its still hard to tell. Most press it gets is directly from them.

I still have not seen how many shares exist, but it is hard to fathom them being worth what they are being sold at. They are only in 3 cities right now.
They apparently have had a few different business models over the yrs. none too succesful. There is much skepticism on them around the web. Their income went down last yr over 2012...substantially. They are operating on a deficit. Their excuse was that they somewhat laid their old models to rest and didnt take any new clients until september, under this current livedeal model.

Now with all that said, i did buy up a few shares at market open on friday. I feel like i an holding a hot potato though. I will be watching very closely tomorrow morning, and am totally prepared to unload them at any sign of weakness. If you look back 5yrs, this has happened before. Ran up to $20 or $22 once. Something like that.

Edit: also i could not find out how they make money. In fact, the best i could see is that they are still toying with it. Add space is free. I dont see any pay adds on their site. And i guess the resturaunts have the option to pay to move their promo to the front of the line.

I am planning on doing some more hunting on them tonight.