PDA

View Full Version : QTMM - Quantum Materials Corp

Aarroncikk
09-09-2015,
About Quantum Materials Corp (previously known as the Hague Corp.) / Solterra Renewable Technologies, Inc.

Solterra is singularly positioned to lead the development of truly sustainable and cost-effective solar technology as the first company to introduce a new dimension of cost reduction by replacing silicon wafer-based solar cells with low-cost, highly efficient Quantum Dot-based solar cells.

What?s your opinion? This is an innovative company playing a significant part developing the next generation of what I call the Flexible Solar Power Industry (FSPI). Solterra has extraordinary potential given the product applications are not limited to just the environmental arena. This company is one of the few public traded companies that private investors can get involved with trading. Heliovolt, Nanosolar and Kanarka are private companies with state of the art equipment with less of a quality Quantum Dot and have received massive institutional funding for the FSPI. I checked out Solterra when I was in Phoenix for my daughters wedding. I needed to confirm the reality and viability of this company. Do your own DD to confirm mine. Solterra which is run by Mr Squires just moved into the ASU Research Park about five weeks ago. The building they are in is the MacroTechnology Works housing the Flexible Display Center at 7700 S River Parkway. The lease is for one year and Ghassen Jabbour has plenty of lab space to work in. I met Dr. Ghassen Jabbour in the lobby on his way out to teach class. The only research question I had time to ask was associated with the efficiency of Quantum Dots. They are progressing quickly in this area to be able to match that of Konarka but with a much better quality quantum dot and at a cost much more economical to produce. I had information but not confirmation they were looking for additional space across the street. If true then that would address my concern about the lack of infrastructure to go commercial. Having worked in the startup phase for several Nuclear power plants I know the execution of a new company business plan does not materialize without issues no matter how well it?s planned, nor does it happen overnight. I know Phoenix Alliance Corporation (PAC) is aiding/directing the current stage of activities since that is their business. Also paper work was filed for a name change dropping Hague so I suspect the trip to PAC in Canada this week will result in a press release next week or forthcoming soon. The Quantum Dots being stable and reproducible at a significant cost reduction with the high quality Tetrapods is the foundation from which to build. BILLIONS will be allocated and made during the transition from oil to alternative energy sources and Solterra will be one of the significant contributors. I believe Solterra is on the way to making their vision and plan a realization that will benefit the environment and those that invest. Thoughts?

akehuhar
09-09-2015,
HGUE News Release 3-17-09 >>----> Invest or not to Invest? That's the question!
HGUE News Release 3-17-09 >>----> Invest or not to Invest? That's the question!
Is it better to wait for the stock to go up in price and buy less shares or buy while the market is low and reap the benefits of the rise with more shares?

This is the news release from Nitto Denko: This is not what I have been waiting for on progress being made but it will have to do for now.

http://laserfocusworld.com/display_a...nt-technologie

http://www.solterrasolarcells.

ADreattylilt
09-10-2015,
HGUE - RE-INVENTING Solar
Whether you’re in college starting to invest or an old timer, Solterra should be in your portfolio as they develop into a market leader for the Solar & Nanotechnology Industry! The reason I say that is from an article written by Jennifer Ouellette in Artificial atoms illuminate biotechnology & other fields. Her closing paragraph is: “Exactly where quantum dots will find their biggest commercial breakthrough remains to be seen, but the initial biotech applications will surely pave the way for others. And for those engaged in their sale and manufacture, there is no denying their market potential. “I think we are on the verge of a commercial breakthrough similar to what polymers did to the plastics industry,” says Talbot. “This material has so many different uses that it could be a fundamental new material system for a whole host of products that touch on almost all major areas of modern life.” “ Solterra is economically producing these Quantum Dots & making them available for research in various industries. http://en.wordpress.com/tag/quantum-dots-for-sale/

I've been researching this company for several months now & it is not on any ones radar screen. They have kept a low profile for some reason without annoucing they have made significant progress. That should change soon. This company has the right products & management to blossom into one of those companies that raises the phrase, "If only I knew". Well consider yourself advised & do your DD.

This emerging market leader (HGUE - Solterra Renewable Technologies, Inc.) is a company with unique value propositions to set it apart. It is in the forefront of the new Flexible Solar Power Industry that will replace the silicon wafer-based solar cell industry. This nanotechnology will lead the 2010 & on revolution in the Solar applications. Solar power production 24/7 (yes at night) is the future. Silicon cells haven’t produced energy in the infrared & ultraviolet range which these extended spectrum Quantum Dots do. Is the future bright for Solar? For the investors & companies engaged in the next generation of products for solar it is very bright I believe.

Solterra is the only public traded company with this innovative technology that private investors can get involved with trading at a reasonable price. First Solar is out of touch price wise & Solyndra, Heliovolt, Nanosolar, & Kanarka are private companies with state of the art equipment with less of a quality Quantum Dot & have received massive institutional funding. The people in the know, know there is money to be made in the Solar Industry.

The costs to install solar systems is what Solterra is helping reduce to the tune of 90% less for the solar cells. This innovative & much more profitable Quantum Dot technology is replacing the silicon wafer-based solar cell industry. Solterra has extraordinary potential given the product is not limited to just the solar arena. Quantum Dots are also used in the Medical, Semiconductor Quantum Dot (SQD) industry, Optoelectronics, Military & Aerospace research fields but that is not Solterra’s focus right now. The Quantum Dots stability & reproducibility at a significant cost reduction with the high quality Tetrapods developed by Dr. Wong is their foundation. The beauty of this is the application of the Quantum Dot to produce the flexible solar sheet is by a modified ink jet printer! Solterra’s QD ink for jetting machinery and the flexible sheet are two of the innovative developments for the next generation of low cost efficient power & the beginning of the Flexible Solar Power Industry.

Billions will be allocated & made during the transition from oil to alternative energy sources and Solterra will be one of the significant contributors as a market leader. The good news for Solterra is the North Carolina Senate passed Bill 3 (SB-3 as will many other states) requiring by 2018 that utilities have 10% of their energy generated from renewable energies such as Solar, wind, geothermal, etc.. Thus the requirement to either purchase more costly power from other suppliers or build generating units. The Bad News - YOU HAVE TO PAY for it whether you like it or not, even though they could sell you lower cost fossil fuel generated electricity. Jones-Onslow EMC in North Carolina has in their letter "Purchasing renewable energy is approximately 2 to 3 times more expensive than traditional generation and developing & implementing energy efficient programs will require additional capital investments." The Good News is Solterra Renewable Technologies is making Solar power affordable with their highly advanced Nanocrystal Quantum Dots technology in their Thin Film Photovoltaic Solar Cell flexible sheets. Also, in light of the recent political changes SOLAR has become the main stream choice since the Nuclear path has been set back with the loss of Federal funding for Yucca Mountain as a depository for waste fuel. Wind power is not economical on a cost basis and startup costs are more than fossil fuel generators. Hydrogen fuel cells and ocean waves - that stuff is a long way off before it can be widely used, and most of the companies developing the technologies are small & hard to invest in. Solterra's continued execution of their vision & plan will benefit the environment & those that invest. This stock is a global play that will pay!!!

http://www.solterrasolarcells.

http://news.prnewswire.com/ViewConte...5038352&EDATE=

http://twitter.com/solterra

http://laserfocusworld.com/display_a...nt-technologie