PDA

View Full Version : Example of a GIANT setup

Aarroncikk
09-05-2015,
Love this company, it's a long in my portfolio...this chart has me pumped:

BCSI - SharpCharts from StockCharts.com

WHY? See my BCSI thread:

http://www.stockmarketcats.com/f5/bc...html#post33500
"A government big enough to give you everything you need, is big enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson
Expanding Government is America's Biggest Threat!

ADreattylilt
09-06-2015,
Huge market panic today ruined this nice setup!
"A government big enough to give you everything you need, is big enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

akehuhar
09-08-2015,
I don't mind the setup, like the fact its going back down for abit, the adx is still shaping up for a a cross, reminds me off the hans chart abit

New Site

Analddub
09-10-2015,
The problem with a technical setup is the market conditions over-rule it. LOL Also, some fundamentals can spoil it as well. One of the big reasons I don't believe in using only TA to trade on the stock market.

Anthonytype
09-12-2015,
Disclaimer: Any stocks I comment on are my opinion only. Play the stock market at your own risk!
FAVS: VRNG WHZ NOG BP
SMC - THE BEST STOCK MARKET FORUM