PDA

View Full Version : Glrkf

AbeKnopf52
09-04-2015,
Im still fairly new to investing, and I seem to be a bit gunshy when it comes to penny stocks.

Before I buy GLRKF, I'd really like to hear the thoughts of the more seasoned investor.

So, if anyone has any, I'm all ears!

Thanks.

aitzjida84
09-06-2015,
This is a current promotion, meaning A) someone has a lot of shares to sell; or B) the company is broke and found a financier to give them a convertible loan, which leads back to A. So the company/financiers raise awareness by creating some back 'story' and fancy marketing material or email blasts. Can it go higher? Sure. But just know what you're playing with. Notice the volume pop a month ago? That was when the promo started. so you're late to the party in that aspect.

The question is, how much money do the promoters have to support it and if the financiers are willing to wash it between themselves to prop it. Promoting stock is legal, manipulating it is not. But its the only way they truly can keep their stock up long enough to sell to the investors that buy into the 'story'. Just depends on how they are running it; as to how long it will last and how high it will go.

Notice the name change and forward split back in July last year? That is the first red flag I look for: Name changes and splits that happen very close together. Not always, but it can mean a new scheme is in the works.

Unless you have personally visited a penny stock company's operations and opened their books, do NOT believe a darn thing any of them say. They just want your money, especially once a promotion is confirmed.

You're in luck though, this one also trades in Canada and files through SEDAR. Guess what? They only had $245 in cash on their latest financial statement. A solid company indeed!!!!! I highly recommend avoiding companies in which you may have more in your wallet than they have in their bank account...... I personally spent way more that $245 in the past 3 days on food and black friday junk; just saying.

I haven't really researched a penny stock in awhile, but AMMX was my last one where I went fairly deep. Check it out here to give you an idea about how much homework it takes to look into these proclaimed stories of business.