PDA

View Full Version : This is the really GOOD Jokes Thread...

aiywqexr47
08-25-2015,
sometimes a really good joke lands in the Really Bad Jokes thread.

this can be a new home for the good ones that are disguised as bad ones...

agvamihuuzo
08-26-2015,
A lawyer boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs and asked a flight attendant to take care of them for him.

She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator. He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible
for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would
happen if she let them thaw out. Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.

Shortly before landing in New York, she made an announcement on the intercom:

"Would the lawyer who gave me the crabs in New Orleans please raise your hand?"

Not one hand went up...

akaduxau
08-27-2015,
I've been thinking for hours . . . i can't think of one ggod joke that i know . . .

AlfredoMl
08-27-2015,
@Region Philbis,
Q: What's the difference between an etymologist and an entomologist ?
A: An etymologist knows the difference.

AOi
08-30-2015,
@fresco,
A recent post on Slashdot asked for help with creating an activity for an IT career fair. They asked for "an activity that will give the students some hands-on, real world experience that will benefit them immediately."

The best answer:
Quote:
here's an exercise that will translate into the real world... Separate them into two groups, the "M" group, and the "E" group.

The Ms ties the Es group's hands up behind their backs. Then the Ms set themselves on fire, and have to coerce the Es to put the fire out with their hands tied up. If the Ms survive, they get more Es and go again. If the don't, they're replaced with a new M, preferably one from outside who has no idea what just happened.